Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009:A more steady year for me

The very late Dec.31, i reviewed friend's msn space, they all updated a lot, the conclusion of their colorful 2009, the kissbye to 2009, and moreover, their space is full of every footprint of each month of 2009, for me, I am not a good planner nor good at summary life, now I need to review a course named 《Cryptography》and made a KM note for a working SR, I feel so content and so proud of being a student/a learner and an employee who knows what to do additional at work.

The winter morning sunshine is so warm, though I have no a hot Starbucks on hands, I have the homemade soybean milk at our new lovely house, people all said its warm and fragrant, I am so happy to hear that, and hope it can reach a higher price for our dream of changing a bigger one, but we will feel sorry to sell it, maybe we need to work harder to save more money for a advance payment, fine, that's one of our 2010 plan. For next year, we will hold two wedding ceremonies, I am excited to enjoy it, and wish everything goes perfectly. For this year, actually, we get a lot, we moved to the new home, and we have a happy pre-wedding photo. Our work is getting more stable, and for me, I have made lots classmates friends and finished almost a year courses @SJTU, fortunately, I have only half year courses ahead, and leaving one year time to do a graduate thesis, its a ordinary but enrichment year. 2010 will be a busy, happy and productive year!

1 comment:

Amy said...

good for you ! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy your life and feel content. ps, I believe your house price will go up significantly, that's for sure !
Happy new year !