Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I am a fan of Google


suggested register in Feed burner, however, failed in burn feed URL
so I switched to Google's another tool: Blogger. ;)
But i found an interesting thing, sb. is using the same user name as mine:
http://kikigrace828.blogspot.com/ Is this blog mine? I cannot remember, perhaps is.
Google is so popular, IT industry's leading company, every IT workers' dream land. So its necessary to use their product, to be familar with Blogger, Picasa, talk etc. And i just found Blogger can save draft automatically, it can avoid missing written words, better than MSN space, but seems Blogger has no song list which can play as background music as MSN space, speak of QQ Zone, it requires QQ RMB to pay for display music etc. forget that.

Anyway, I hope Blogger can bring me lots useful portal surfing experience and i can post more useful sharing information here instead of MSN Space, as I feel its necessary for a portal support like me to dig out more web user's personality.

No comments: